Re: Self-documenting API Proposal

On 1/30/07, Josh Berkus <..hidden..> wrote:
Chris,

> I think it is better to attach internal catalogs which maintain these
> functions.  But that is more work for us and I am happy to reconsider

http://www.pgfoundry.org/projects/newsysviews

Interesting, but after reviewing the documentation, I don't see how this helps.

Also note that the function definitions in PostgreSQL only contain
argument types-- any argument name lists either have to go in comments
or in declarations which maes for some difficulties in pulling this
info out.