Re: Question about cli interface and invoices

I need to check a few things about whitespaces around the ='s.  When
in doubt add it.

Also, there is one slight issue here:

On 12/3/06, Charley Tiggs <..hidden..> wrote:

login = username
password = mypassword
LOGIN

So far so good.

MODULE CT
name=Jane Doe

I need to doublecheck how RecDescent handles whitespace between
tokens.  For now, add whitespace around the ='s...
address1=123 Jump Street
address2=#513
city=Any Town
state=TX
zipcode=12345
country=US
contact=Jane Doe
phone=555/555-5555
email=..hidden..
shiptoname=Jane Doe
shiptoaddress1=123 Jump Street APT 513
shiptoaddress2=
shiptocity=Any Town
shiptostate=TX
shiptozipcode=12345
shiptocountry=US
shiptocontact=Jane Doe
shiptophone=555/555-5555
shiptofax=
shiptoemail=..hidden..
notes=
customernumber=1122334455
id=410433
tax_2150=0
curr=USD
employee=me--10157
taxaccounts=2150
CALL CT->save(myusername, form)

Ok, the above line is wrong.

"user" and "form" are reserved argument names.

form maps to \%$form .
user maps to \%myconfig.

Other arguments get handled as is.

So that line should be:
CALL CT->save(user, form)

I then save this to a file and call it as follows:

./ledgersmb_cli.pl /path/to/file.pl

Is that correct?

Charley