Re: Question about cli interface and invoices

The main thing missing is the ability to loop through things.

login = username
password = mypassword
LOGIN
MODULE CT
company = My Customer's company name
zipcode = 123456
[other fields as appropriate]
CALL CT->save(user, form)
if !id

On 12/1/06, Charley Tiggs <..hidden..> wrote:
Chris,

I played with ledgersmb_cli.pl a couple of weeks ago and had trouble
figuring out exactly how to work it and the example wasn't clear to me
and since I knew you were actively working to make it a bit smarter, I
left it alone at that time.

Can you give me another example of how the ledgersmb_cli.pl works as
related to, say, creating a customer?  Perhaps that will help me get my
head wrapped around this easier/better.

Charley