Re: Trac svn-integrated issue tracking system

Cool.  Like I said, just asking the question!  No disrespect intended.

Charley

Chris Travers wrote:
The old saying that "There is nothing more permanent than that which
is temporary...."

Just as a point, we have a backlog of infrastructure work we are
trying to build to make this project better from a community
perspective.  A possible and eventual move to Trac or an equivanent
may make it onto our roadmap, but it isn't yet a priority (community
CMS, live demos, a mailing list infrastructure we can support
ourselves, and more are higher priorities than reviewing this
decision).  Unfortunately, the infrastructure projects are already
behind where we wanted them to be in part because getting the code
into a securable and robust shape has been our top priority.

So we are planning for growth.  And we are building infrastructure.
This just isn't on the radar (yet).

Best WIshes,
Chris Travers.