Recent commits on users/users_conf/session

Hello,

As a note to everyone there are some things coming down the pipe and
some commits I have made.

I have altered the session table to key to users and to use vchar(32)
with a length check constraint for token.

I have added a users table that only contains a id and username. The
primary key is username, but the id is unique.

I have added a users_conf table that keys to users and is meant to
replace the users/username.conf cruft.

I have also began a new development standard which I am hoping core will
back which is that all database changes must also include the COMMENT
feature of PostgreSQL.

Chriseh when you have a moment, we need to talk about your functions
that I am writing.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

             http://www.commandprompt.com/