Re: Community Documentation Architecture, was LaTeX templates, was Docmentation/FAQs

Chris,

> Now regarding going with an all-XML template system, I think it is
> *WAY* too soon to even be considering this.  Furthermore, I don't
> think it to our benefit to suggest that people who move to our
> software will need to redo all their custom templates at this time.
> A few things to consider:

Just to be clear: when *I* was speaking about document formats, I was
talking about the documentation for LedgerSMB, *not* check/report writing.
I believe that Josh Drake was talking about the same.

The name of this thread, after all, is "Community Documentation
Architecture", not Report-Writing.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus