Re: LaTeX templates, was Docmentation/FAQs

On 9/22/06, Alejandro Imass <..hidden..> wrote:
In any case, LedgerSMB would be generating reports in XML and a post
processor would take care of the output.

I think this can be useful in many other contexts as well. If
invoices can be XML documents, then writting EDI translations is much
easier (something on my brain right now). Same for reports, etc.. It
would make it a lot easier to plug into other applications.

Cheers,

Chris