Re: What we have so far for 1.1.0

On 9/14/06, Joshua D. Drake <..hidden..> wrote:
Christopher Murtagh wrote:
> On 9/14/06, Chris Travers <..hidden..> wrote:
>> Thanks.  Fixed.
>
>  LOL. Did we just try to fix and commit the same thing simultaneously? :-)

We may actually want to have some type of website before we release
1.1.0 :). Even if it is one page, that just talks about the project and
where to get the source etc..

Yeah, sorry, that's my fault. Josh and Command Prompt have been very
kind to provide space for this. I've just been really swamped the last
couple of days. I'll try to get to it very soon, certainly before
1.1.0.

Cheers,

Chris