[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
What we have so far for 1.1.0
- Subject: What we have so far for 1.1.0
- From: "Chris Travers" <..hidden..>
- Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 23:03:33 -0700
Here is a summary of what we have for 1.1.0 so far.
* Some major code cleanup/
* One is required to change the admin password when it is blank (on first login etc).
* Utility included for near-real-time parts short email notifications.
* DB Updates now use one transaction per update file.
* Fixed Lynx support
* Batch printing now available for checks
* Warnings are printed when check stub is truncated
* Protection against duplicate transaction id's.
* FLOAT datatypes removed from database
* Sales Data Report added
* SL2LS.pl now dies if it cannot open the files.
A few more features may make it in before the feature freeze. Are there any questions on any of these things?