Re: Begining in LedgerSMB

Hi Robert and all:

	I already tried to update the Ubuntu 16.04.1 repository with
https://repo.ledgersmb.org/ and its key but I can't and got this
message:

"https://apt.ledgersmb.org/dists/jessie/InRelease: Signature by key
1ED705D54028F70F45E32340D0F530B7F93ECF4F uses weak digest algorithm
(SHA1)"

How can solve this ?

Regards,

Jorge

El jue, 27-10-2016 a las 02:11 -0400, Robert J. Clay escribió:

> On Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 2:07 AM, Robert J. Clay <..hidden..>
> wrote:
>

>         On Tue, Oct 25, 2016 at 11:35 AM, RODRIGUEZ FONSECA JORGE
>         ALBERTO <..hidden..> wrote:
>

>                 . But It gave an error because I can't import the
>                 public key.
>

>                 Before that I tried with this:
>

>                 https://repo.ledgersmb.org/
>

>                 But untill now I look where the public key file is.
>

>           Note that there is a link on the word "key"  in the
>         sentance  This package repository uses a key to sign the
>         Release files for each of the distributions that are available
>         here"
>

>  The index page at apt.ledgersmb.org also has a note about how to
> manually download the key in then import into your system.
>

> --
> Robert J. Clay

Atentamente,

Jorge Rodríguez