Installation on OSX Yosemite

I have started the installation for LedgerSMB for OSX Yosemite.  But
after looking around for install instructions, I failed to find any
which really felt all that useful.

Most of the instructions I found were for LedgerSMB with some kind of
package manager which has a package built for LedgerSMB.  I suppose that
could be done for OSX with something like MacPorts of Fink, which it
seems you probably want anyway in order to install it.

I am also hoping to be building a new machine, most likely Gentoo.  But
that will probably take some time to put together largely due to funds,
and also that Gentoo takes a darn long time to put together anyway.

Jigme Datse

--
Datse Multimedia Productions
http://DatseMultimedia.com/