Re: 1.3.36 install on debian testing

On 01/21/2014 08:34 AM, John Griessen wrote:
> Hi,  I created an initial user with all permissions and it made the \du listing
> from psql have many new roles plus huge long lists of roles.

That user I named ledgeradmin, and gave it full permissions at a dialog box in setup.pl

So, in looking at the prepare-company-database.sh script, I don't have a user named
ledgersmb but a login user named dbsuper instead.  So next I am thinking of creating a user with my name
and manage users permissions.  Or am I creating more than needed?

John Griessen