Re: installation errors

On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 11:16 AM, Robert J. Clay <..hidden..> wrote:
On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 11:33 AM, o1bigtenor <..hidden..> wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 8:00 AM, Robert J. Clay <..hidden..> wrote:
>> On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 8:19 AM, o1bigtenor <..hidden..> wrote:
>> > Running Debian testing actually.
>
> I have install Apache 2.4.

    IIRC; the current ledgersbm-httpd file is for Apache 2.2, so
you'll need to update it for the 2.4 configuration.

> I was trying to install LedgerSMB 1.3.36

    Manually?  Do you have that installed now?

As far as I know I do.

Please see the file that was attached to the first email in this series. Therein was included the area where the errors were made and also resultant output (from the installation program).

>>    And note that the package for that has already been available in
>> Debian stable/testing/unstable.

  Specifically:  install libtemplate-plugin-latex-perl, if you haven't
already done so...

> How do I fix my almost done installation?

  What else it left?

I got to the point where you need to restart your system.
After the system restart one is directed to :

Setup LedgerSMB

You go to you web-browser and type: localhost/ledgersmb/setup.pl (see screen hereunder)

where I get:

Not Found

The requested URL /ledgersmb/setup.pl was not found on this server.

Apache/2.4.6 (Debian) Server at localhost Port 80

So:

1. how do I find out what's wrong?
2. steps to fix?

TIA