Re: LedgerSMB 1.3.35 install on debian problems

On 01/07/2014 01:19 PM, Robert J. Clay wrote:
> John,
>

>> My debian /etc/apt/sources.list  has pointers to  jessie/main jessie/contrib  jessie/non-free
>
>     Literally?  I ask because I'm used to seeing the line like as follows:
> deb http://ftp.debian.org/debian jessie main contrib non-free

Mine is like:

#deb http://debian.corenetworks.net/debian/ jessie main contrib non-free
#deb-src http://debian.corenetworks.net/debian/ jessie main contrib non-free

>> and I did not find a package for Template::Plugin::Latex.
>>
>> Is there a special debian package name for it, or is it only available in
>> wheezy (or experimental)?
>
>      Yes, the libtemplate-plugin-latex package...

I changed to unstable and also googled to find this:

http://packages.debian.org/sid/libtemplate-plugin-latex-perl

So, now I'll try uninstalling some cpan modules...

JG