Re: LedgerSMB 1.3.35 install on debian problems

On 01/07/2014 07:48 AM, ario wrote:
> I found that there is one or two distributions in which the package
> managers have corrected the errors in Template::Plugin::Latex.
> Until now the 'upstream' CPAN's maintainer of that perl module hasn't
> been able or willing to do that. So I think success in installing that
> module depends on your distribution.

My debian /etc/apt/sources.list  has pointers to  jessie/main jessie/contrib  jessie/non-free

and I did not find a package for Template::Plugin::Latex.

Is there a special debian package name for it, or is it only available in
wheezy (or experimental)?

"Do you have the libtemplate-plugin-latex package
installed?"

No, that is not available with my above /etc/apt/sources.list entries.

I'll try adding unstable temporarily to get it.

Thanks,

John Griessen