Re: LedgerSMB 1.3.35 install on debian problems

John,

On Tue, Jan 7, 2014 at 1:53 PM, John Griessen <..hidden..> wrote:
> On 01/07/2014 07:48 AM, ario wrote:
>> I found that there is one or two distributions in which the package
>> managers have corrected the errors in Template::Plugin::Latex.
>> Until now the 'upstream' CPAN's maintainer of that perl module hasn't
>> been able or willing to do that. So I think success in installing that
>> module depends on your distribution.
>>

> My debian /etc/apt/sources.list  has pointers to  jessie/main jessie/contrib  jessie/non-free

   Literally?  I ask because I'm used to seeing the line like as follows:
deb http://ftp.debian.org/debian jessie main contrib non-free

> and I did not find a package for Template::Plugin::Latex.
>
> Is there a special debian package name for it, or is it only available in
> wheezy (or experimental)?

    Yes, the libtemplate-plugin-latex package...

> "Do you have the libtemplate-plugin-latex package
> installed?"
>
> No, that is not available with my above /etc/apt/sources.list entries.

   Odd.  It's been in Debian since May of 2012, and the v3.02-2
version of it has been in Debian Testing ('jessie') since July of last
year [1].  Possible issue with the mirror you're using, perhaps?

> I'll try adding unstable temporarily to get it.

   Shouldn't need to and in any case it's the same version there, but
let us know how it goes.

Jame
[1] http://packages.qa.debian.org/libt/libtemplate-plugin-latex-perl.html