Re: keeping latex files around

Here is what I do.  I comemnt out the FILTER and last END tatements with a # (i.e. <?lsmb FILTER ... ?> becomes <?lsmb # FILTER ... ?> and then it will sned the LaTeX source to the browser.

Best wishes,
Chris Travers

On Fri, Oct 11, 2013 at 5:18 PM, Michael Richardson <..hidden..> wrote:

Bob Miller <..hidden..> wrote:
    >> ledgersmb to not delete the latex files it is creating?  I am seeing
    >> an error from latex
    >>
    >> ( ! LaTeX Error: There's no line here to end.  l.178 } )
    >>
    >> which I could debug if I could get at the file and see what is on line
    >> 178...

    > As far as I know, and for modern versions of lsmb, all the tex template
    > files live in the templates directory of your DocumentRoot.  Depending
    > on how you set yourself up, they will be in one of the sub-directories
    > you find there.

That's all true, but not helpful.

The problem/error occurs *after* the template is filled in.
Examining the template won't help... Things worked fine, and the template
hasn't changed in awhile.  As I discovered, it was data dependant.

--
]               Never tell me the odds!                 | ipv6 mesh networks [
]   Michael Richardson, Sandelman Software Works        | network architect  [

http://www.efficito.com/learn_more.shtml