Re: Clear competitive advantage

I'm planning to publish the add-on very soon.  I've added a "custom" subdirectory in which my Python-based solutions reside.  Perhaps the easiest way to publish is to add them to SVN branch?

Thanks.
Brian

Activus Technologies
Brian Wolf
Phone: 410.367.2958
Email: ..hidden..
  • LedgerSMB Accounting Software Integrated with Amazon Marketplace
  • Integrated Payment Solutions