Re: Clear competitive advantage

I'm wondering how many businesses out there are interested in Amazon - LedgerSMB integration?

By way of example, I talked with a local electronics distributor yesterday about LedgerSMB.  He currently uses Quickbooks.  Nothing stirred his interest until I mentioned Amazon integration.  He had been employing until recently someone to handle selling on Amazon.  Employees are expensive; this would be far more profitable.

Thanks.
Brian

Brian Wolf
Phone: 410.367.2958
Email: ..hidden..
Try out Activus Secure Payments™, our recurring payments application.