Re: Inventory

Thanks Erik,

When I create a Vendor Invoice and purchase a product.  If I put a payment in at the same time (at the bottom of the Vendor Invoice) it automatically adds the items I purchased to my inventory once I select POST on the Vendor Invoice.  If I then go into Shipping > Receive it does not show me that purchase to receive and my On Hand amount of that item is increased by the amount I purchased.

It seems that once I purchase and pay for it, it is placed in my inventory without Receiving it first.  It does not give me a choice as to which Warehouse it should go into so I cannot tell it to go into the IN_TRANSIT warehouse.

I don't know of a way to see a list of what is in each warehouse so I don't know where it went.

Am I missing some crucial step here?

Thanks.

-Zev