Re: Inventory

István,

Thank you for the suggestions.  When I pay a Vendor Invoice (which automatically adds the purchased items to my inventory) how do I make sure the items go into the IN_TRANSIT warehouse?

Also, (maybe this should be a different thread) do you know if there is a way to see a list of inventory in each warehouse?

Thanks.

-Zev Steen