Re: Questions about how LedgerSMB works

>> A debit invoice is for reversing vendor invoices.  For AP invoices the menu item you are looking for is "Vendor Invoice"

It almost goes without saying that a menu option and the corresponding screen should definitely be have the same name.  For example, if the screen is called "sales invoice", the menu option should also be "sales invoice".

Though the book describes the difference between a sales order and a sales invoice, and how to reverse an invoice, it would be keen for a (particularly new) user to know immediate which to use.  Perhaps menu "tips": use _javascript_ to displays help text nearby the menu option.

Thanks.
Brian

Brian Wolf
Phone: 410.367.2958
Email: ..hidden..
Try out Activus Secure Payments™, our recurring payments application.