Re: Default values

On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 3:12 AM, <..hidden..> wrote:
Hi,

please can someone tell me the default values for AP, AR and country for Setup when restoring from backup. I've spent houts googling and cannot find anything, even the manual doesn't help! I can't believe this info is no readily available.

Not quite sure what exactly you mean.  It sounds like you are restoring a 1.2 db and then  upgrading.  These are then attached to the customer records on upgrade.

But that;s not restoring a 1.3 db from a backup.  So if that's what is going on somethng is wrong.  Best to check in on IRC or get help.  It isn't expected.