Instructions

We are hosting LedgerSMB for a client, and a second client also wants to begin using LedgerSMB.  So LedgerSMB (including PostgreSQL) is up and running.  Hosting is on two servers, both running CentOS 5.x:  one for LedgerSMB and the other running just PostgreSQL.

To host a second company (which is completely separate from the first), my understanding is that we need to run a separate instance of LedgerSMB and create a separate PostgreSQL database.  Can someone provide clear instructions on how to set up the second company?  Please be as specific as possible.

Thanks.
Brian

Brian Wolf
Phone: 410.367.2958
Email: ..hidden..
Try out Activus Secure Payments™, our recurring payments application.