Re: Installation Instructions on Ubuntu Server 11.10

Robbie Link <..hidden..> writes:

> Anyway - just minor complaints. Now I have to figure out why I'm getting that
> 403 error....

Re-installed Apache and re-installed Ledgersmb from the getdeb site and this
time it worked although ledgersmb is in /usr/share and all files are owned by
root.
This package must use a different configuration as the instructions in this
thread have you set file ownership to www-data. I'm confused but it seems to be
working.