Re: Customers drop down listbox

HÃvard SÃrli <..hidden..> writes:
> You can enable the dropdown list. Justify the dropdown setting in:
> System, Defaults, Max-per-dropdown  set it to a number - 10 or 20. (The
> number sets the length of the dropdown list.

I tried this and setting any number Defaults>Max per dropdown  causes a
default customer "Inventory Entity" to be the only customer option on any sales
form. I did not create this customer.
If I leave Max-per-dropdown blank then I get no drop downs for customers but
if I type a partial name and hit update I see my customer choices.

Using Version 1.3.0.1 on Ubuntu 11.04