Re: 1.2.x support?

On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 4:28 AM, Erik Huelsmann <..hidden..> wrote:

> So far your mails have not indicated whether there are any number of
> features which have been intentionally left out of 1.3 on purpose. While I
> know the items you describe have /changed/, they are available in both 1.2
> and 1.3. Can you indicate which items - available in 1.2 - are not available
> in 1.3 to your knowledge?

There are a few things that might arguably be considered features in
1.2 that are missing in 1.3.  These include the workflow where you
post and it drops you to the new screen.   This was removed due to the
necessity of getting rid of the printing but forgetting to post
problem.

Also user management is fundamentally different in 1.3.  I don't know
that one could sit down and compare features there.

Other than that, I believe our features should be a proper superset of
what's available in 1.2.  So, the answer would be probably a no,
features have not been intentionally omitted.