Re: 1.2.x support?

Hi Chris,

On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 8:25 AM, Chris Travers <..hidden..> wrote:
On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 6:19 PM, Chris Travers <..hidden..> wrote:

>> Diffing / merging the entire /bin and /Ledgersmb dirs one version takes
>> some time and it is a real let down to get done with it to find
>> functionality gone.
>>
>> Is this all wrong now 1.3 has all the features of 1.2?
>
> One of the significant

Oops, forgot to finish my thought.

There are a few areas of significant changes in 1.3:

These include contact management, payment/overpayment handling,
separation of duties, and security enforcement. ÂThese affect
customizations in these areas.

So far your mails have not indicated whether there are any number of features which have been intentionally left out of 1.3 on purpose. While I know the items you describe have /changed/, they are available in both 1.2 and 1.3. Can you indicate which items - available in 1.2 - are not available in 1.3 to your knowledge?

Thanks in advance,

Erik.