Re: unexpected version error

Hi Billy;

I went back and checked and it looks like you installed trunk from
svn.  I haven't had trouble creating databases in trunk.  This being
said there are a number of known-broken features in trunk at the
moment and I wouldn't recommend using it at present for production.
While I would be interested, now that this is clear, in
troubleshooting this, the system you'd get at the end would be a bit
from usable......

What I would do, if you followed Andre's instructions is:

cd /usr/share/
rm -rf ledger-smb
svn co https://ledger-smb.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/ledger-smb/branches/1.3
ledger-smb

cd ledger-smb
sh tools/delete-company-database.sh aels

Then re-run the setup.pl.  See if this fixes things.