Re: upgrade from 1.2.21 to 1.3.3

I have an old database also and I don't think there would have been an automated fix.

I wonder if it would make sense to have 1.2.2x have a upgrade vailidity check. Where you could run the check then go fix the problems then re-run the check.

When i was doing the fixes I was running the checks on a 1.3 test system then going to my live system fixing the problems and copying over the database and checking again.