I have brand new installation of 1.3.3 with I believe all prereqs.
1. Created Postgresql superuser "ledgersmb"
2. From browser navigate to http://localhost/ledgersmb/setup.pl
3. On setup.pl screen enter ledgersmb/password/foo for SuperUser Credentials and click Login button
4. On the Confirm Operation screen I select "Yes" to create database and click Next
5. On the Database Management Console screen select Country Code "Br" and click Next
6. On next screen select General.sql and click Next
42883:ERROR: function public.person__list_salutations() does not exist
HINT: No function matches the given name and argument types. You may need to add explicit type casts.
I opened a bug on this, but wanted to see if anybody in the community has already figured this out.
Sent from my iPad