Re: Poll: Most helpful feature after 1.3?

Wow! Unbelievable how I recognise myself in your description of how you
tried to get the (super)users/owners set up.
This is exactly what makes me reluctant to try to install 1.3
immediately and right now.

As a side note, I also was a fervent Fedora user for many (maybe 15 now)
years, but I gave up the 6 monthly OS upgrades and still run version 10
at this time.
Very recently however, I installed Fedora 15 on a newly acquired
computer, only to find out that the Gnome desktop was locking the user
(me) too much out of seeing and influencing what's actually going on, so
I removed it and went with Ubuntu 11.04, despite the attractive features
of SELinux (not to mention the NOT SO attractive features of the
same :) ).

Anyway, I was (possibly quite naively) expecting that upgrading to 1.3
would only involve setting up a brand new instance of Linux with
LedgerSMB 1.3 and then importing the backup I most cleverly would have
made of the 1.2 version that I'm running, but somehow reading the
postings on this list I fear it won't be so easy, so I will just keep
monitoring this list until I get a 'feeling' of how complicated it will
get and how to do it, before I will make te switch.

Holding my breath :)