Re: Poll: Most helpful feature after 1.3?

On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 12:01 PM, o1bigtenor <..hidden..> wrote:

> Something that didn't take a guru 8 hours to install!!!!!!!!!!

It would be helpful to have a more detailed problem description here
so we know what to document better.  We do offer (and will continue to
offer) RPM (for CentOS/Scientific Linux/Fedora) and debian (for Debian
and Ubuntu) packages which should cut way down on installation issues
(tracking down dependencies, etc).  Installation on Windows is
supported but is harder.

But currently, today, even a manual installation isn't that much work.
 I charge a flat $60 for installation and I don't think I ever spend
more than half an hour of active time on it.  I don't expect the rate
or the time commitment to go up with 1.3.

Perhaps your guru can write the list and provide information about
what went wrong so we can make it better.  But given that I don't see
these issues, it's extremely hard for me to correct them based on that
description.