[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Poll: Most helpful feature after 1.3?
- Subject: Poll: Most helpful feature after 1.3?
- From: Chris Travers <..hidden..>
- Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 10:48:01 -0700
Taking a poll
I) What is the most helpful feature to your organization following 1.3:
1) Variance accounting (budget vs actual) for departments
2) Variance accounting (estimated vs actual) for manufactured lots
3) Variance accounting (estimated or budget vs actual) for projects
4) Scripts to sync OpenLDAP for customers, vendors, and employees
(and probably users too)
II) If you are a consultant, which of these would help you sell
services to your customers most?