Re: BIRT reports: request for useful SQL

wow, great to see the flurry of activity since i last checked in!

i'm pretty far into developing the birt reports, they're pretty powerful.  can
do a crosstab of quarterly income/balance over arbitrary timeframe, for
example; or break things into departments/projects, group accounts in
configurable ways, etc.  nice.

i'll contrib them when they're a bit more polished.  where should they go
besides this list?

and i'd be very interested to see yr perl script, nigel.

thanks, all.
.b