Re: BIRT reports: request for useful SQL

Hello,

I had been meaning to put together a quick script to generate monthly
totals (sales, expenditure, etc.) for a while and just started looking
at coding it recently. This won't be using BIRT, but when it is done I
will contribute the results back to the list. The code will be based on
1.2.x however as that's what I am using presently.

Pete

http://www.openstrike.co.uk/ or call 01722 770036 / 07092 020107