Re: If we are putting in 1.3 proposals....

On Tue, 14 Jun 2011, Chris Travers wrote:

In terms of a document storage add-on, I will send the proposal to
Alvin and anyone else interested along with what I think will be
required to implement various parts of it.  Anyone else interested in
contributing to funding it, please let me know so I can put you in the
loop.

Include me on what you're doing please. I may be able to contribute in the $50 range, but will have to wait until July to know what that looks like for sure.

What I am thinking about is breaking things up into the following targets:

1)  Invoice/order/Quotations attachments

For me, the plase I would use this most (and pretty often, at that), is on AP transactions, and secondarily quotes.

2)  scanned/printed checks (a lot more work due to the way this is
currently tracked and displayed, not sure this can be gracefully
backported to 1.2 either, but depending on contributions I could try)
3)  backporting to 1.2.

+1

Anywhere else folks want arbitrary files added?  Customers?  Vendors? Parts?

Parts would be nice, although not as important as transactions for me.

Luke