Re: PayPal Integration

On 23/02/2011 23:40, Luke wrote:
On Wed, 23 Feb 2011, Lyle wrote:
I think on one of their APIs you could automatically bill customers you have
paypal agreements with. Taking the money right out of their account without
the need for any request or payment link.
You might be talking about subscriptions, or recurring payments.  I think
those are for pre-set fixed amounts only, although I haven't looked into
them.

Subscriptions and recurring payments are fixed, that's not what I'm talking about. Anyone who has paid for McAfee or Facebook adverts by paypal should know what I mean...
https://www.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_manage-paylist
Take a look at who has access to your paypal funds. Click on them and you can see how much they can take at any one time. Warning! This might be pretty scary for some of you :P

For those sensible people that don't want to click the above link, login to paypal then click profile, under Financial Information click My pre-approved payments.

Lyle