Re: An Actual Payroll Module - When?

On Mon, 2011-01-31 at 11:08 -0600, ERACC Subscriptions wrote:
> On Sun, 2011-01-30 at 17:37 -0800, Chris Travers wrote:
> [...]
> > If it would be of interest, I could come up with a skeleton module
> > perhaps in the next week or two based on all the past discussions on
> > the issue and we could talk about what's necessary to add the
> > jurisdictions your customers need.
>
> I would hope that would be of interest to more people than just me.

<my2cents>
As an fyi, payroll has been a show stopper several times for me as well.
But I understand how things change, in Canada, rules change a little bit
every year, so I imagine it would be a very difficult thing to implement
a module to accommodate all the jurisdictions and all the changes in
those jurisdictions on a regular basis.  I explain to potential
customers that this is a good program for *some* business, but not all
businesses.
</my2cents>

Bob Miller
334-7117/660-5315