Re: my first real problem, cash receipt

On Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 11:47 PM, ario <..hidden..> wrote:
> AR: 1100 -- ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE, with attribute AR set.
> Account: 1010 -- hw cash, with attributes AR_paid & AP_paid.

Can you check your PostgreSQL log?  There may be more information as
far as what is being passed in over there.  I haven't seen this sort
of case very often.  It may be something specific to the invoice, or
it could be an issue with the setup.  It could be something else.  If
this is urgent, I'd recommend hiring someone (such as myself or
Command Prompt) for support so we can take a look at it, do some
debugging, and figure out what exactly is causing this issue.
Otherwise we could continue to try to gather information on the
problem in hopes of fixing it or, if paid support does become
necessary, reducing the effort to fix it.