Re: question about posting

A little follow up here.

As it is not possible to have a department inside a department I've been
able (or forced as you wish) to split the whole accounting in 3
companies, avoiding until now the matter mentioned in the previous posts
in this thread.
However, recently we have been confronted with the same 'problem' again:
departments working for and selling to other departments.

I suppose we can't use the AP/AR Transaction forms for that, replacing
the 'accounts receivable/payable' by 'assets borrowed from other
departments'/'loan by department 1', '... 2', etc.?

Thanks