Integration with e-commerce software?

Does ledger-smb have good integration with any ecommerce / "shopping
cart" software?

Trying to set up a system that will avoid entering the same data
twice, where one or both of those times are manual.

Looking for something simular to
https://launchpad.net/magentoerpconnect (interested in ledger-smb
instead of OpenERP as as far as I can tell OpenERP support for United
States accounting is pretty flimsy; also I've found accountants that
support ledger-smb for USA accounting, but haven't been able to find
any that have knowledge of OpenERP.)

--
        \|/      Daniel JB Clark | Activist; Owner
FREEDOM -+-> INCLUDED ~ http://freedomincluded.com