Re: Integration with e-commerce software?

Perl API that's about it. It is powerful and we use it to enter customers
and sales orders. You should also look into using slony for replication,
we use it to support real time inventory, and paperless invoice. If you
are not a programmer/business consultant, get one if you are serious with
the business. Good luck! Tim