Re: problems with admin.pl login failure

On 19 Oct 2009 at 4:21, Luke wrote:

> Does the psql ledgersmb user actually have permission to create databases?

Here's what I see in the PostgeSQL User page in webmin.

Username    	Requires password?    	Can create databases?    	Can create
users?    	Valid until
ledgersmb 	Yes 						Yes 							No 						Forever
postgres 		Yes 						Yes 							Yes 					Forever
sql-ledger 		No 							Yes 							Yes 					Forever

I'm beginning to think this might be because of a mistake I made, I
downloaded and started the install with 1.2.9 rather than 1.2.18 and the sql
database file Pg-central.sql, I'd assume has some changes between the
versions?

I've dropped the database and and any users created and am going back to
start of setup to see if that resolves things any.

--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting