Re: problems with admin.pl login failure

On 19 Oct 2009 at 7:35, Stroller wrote:

> I had some problems with LedgerSMB after a recent Perl upgrade.
>
> I found the contents of /var/log/apache2/error_log quite illuminating.
> I don't suppose there's anything useful in there? Try `tail -f`ing it
> in a terminal window, then attempting your log on.

Hmm, looking at the logs for previous attempts shows basically the same
error, and indicates an authentication problem, will details tomorrow.

> Obviously, this could be related. Are they using different databases?

I would assume so..... since both create different database tables with the
sql setup scripts???
--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting