Re: problems with admin.pl login failure

On 19 Oct 2009, at 06:49, Harondel J. Sibble wrote:
   Error!

      LedgerSMB/User.pm:387
      fe_sendauth: no password supplied

I had some problems with LedgerSMB after a recent Perl upgrade.

I found the contents of /var/log/apache2/error_log quite illuminating. I don't suppose there's anything useful in there? Try `tail -f`ing it in a terminal window, then attempting your log on.

Of note, this machine also has SQL-Ledger installed, specifically Version
2.8.25

Obviously, this could be related. Are they using different databases?

Stroller.