Re: Begginer dummy questions

After some studies and consultations it seems that I now know what I need.
I'll try to formulate it better:

I have beginning balance, that I have to enter.

As I understood I can do it either by Cash transfer or by General ledger transaction.

But can I do it in LedgerSMS so that I will have f.ex. AP account beginning balance formed from vendors beginning balances or even from invoices.

Than latter by accounting payments to vendor it will correctly links to/from vendor credit. Like it is after normal AP vendor invoice was created.

Is that possible in LedgerSMB?

brgds
Janeks