Re: Begginer dummy questions

What I don't know from the point of view of double entry accounting is which accounts I have to use, F.ex. I have credit for purchase of some cables, that I used in our office cable installations.
I ses in the AP / Add Transaction  form two account fields. The fields available does not seem to be appropriate for this case. Probably I need to add new ones to the Chart of Accounts.

brgds
Janeks