Re: Begginer dummy questions

On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 7:16 AM, Janeks Kamerovskis <..hidden..> wrote:
Hi!

I just started to use Ledger SMB.
The problem for me is also english in accounting. I am also begginer in
acconting.
I am trying to do accounting for my company that sells IT services.

I succesfuly entered beggining figures (the rest that I have in the end of
previous period without LedgerSMB) by using
Cash / Transfer.
Question: In which report, how can I view them again?

Trial balance and/or gl reports.

Now I have to enter creditors, that had left the rest amounts in previous
system.
If I understood right it is under AP menus.
How to enter them. F.ex. I have unpaid bill for materials of office use.
Should I need to create some service first?

I would suggest creating a service first.

brgrds and thanks in advance,
Janeks