[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: ETA for LSMB 1.3 production?
- Subject: Re: ETA for LSMB 1.3 production?
- From: Chris Travers <..hidden..>
- Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 06:17:41 -0700
As far as migration, there are a couple things to note:
1) There is a different Chart of Accounts structure. However, migration to it should be painless.
2) The contact structure has been entirely re-done, but migrating to it should be painless too.
3) The other changes are backwards-compatible.
These support additional features and tighten up data integrity regarding those features, but these are not changes which should result in migraton difficulties. In short any data which can be represented in the current schema can be represented in the new one.